Friday, April 8, 2011

A new beginning...

I have finally figured out where to store all of my recipes so I don't lose them...here! Plus, all my friends are "blogging" so I might as well give it a shot, right? I have been a vegan for a little over a year now. I was a vegetarian for 5+ years, with a short intermission of salmon and chicken cravings while I was pregnant.

Hopefully some of you, vegan or not, try and enjoy the recipes I post. Increasingly, folks everywhere are experimenting with vegan food and they are curious to learn more. I was once a vegan newbie too. If you are wanting to experiment with a few vegan recipes, but not yet ready to commit to the sometimes painstaking (always rewarding) lifestyle of being vegan, this is a great place to start. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment