Friday, April 8, 2011

shamROCK shake!

Move over McDonald's! Now we don't have to wait until March to get our hands on a Shamrock Shake. 

These ingredients might seem a bit random to you, but I promise the mint smooths it all out and you do not taste the avocado or spinach. It is so refreshing!

1 avocado
1 cup of packed spinach
1 cup of non-dairy milk (I use Silk Almond)
2 Tbsp of fresh mint leaves
1 1/2 cups of ice
1/2 tsp of peppermint extract ( I like Simply Organic brand, alcohol free)
20-25 drops of stevia liquid or agave

Throw it all in the blender and tada! You have a nice cold, refreshing, minty "milk" shake. Love it!


Brody, my son, is highly allergic to dairy. So everything I make, he loves to try. He's definitely mommy's little taste tester.

Kid tested, mother approved!









No comments:

Post a Comment